Your cat could be reacting to some sharp objects, humans, or its collar. You should take this information more seriously if you have new cats. Handling your cat inappropriate situations can decrease, or eliminate your cat’s stress reactions. Do not handle other cats unless at your own risk.
If you suspect your cat is frightened, you can try to place it in a corner away from other cats to allow your cat to hide. Consider joint evidence such as tail and leg movement as an early sign of fear. If irritation, redness, or scaling of the mouth seems to be a sign of fear, then your cat may need veterinary medical help. Diagnosing causes of stress is an ongoing process and has many stages and participants. You make sure you always have fresh water with you in a clear bottle, either because of you or because of your pet.
- Environmental factors – Free use we have already mentioned that excitement at seeing a new toy, an unknown person at the door or a friend arriving home, a new room or a new baby could increase your cat’s anticipation so it would be very important to prepare the cat. Don’t panic and assume the cat has dropped dead yet. Preparation will prevent you from experiencing this catopticon anxiety. Create your cat’s place. Cats like to be in corners away from the play space and especially afraid of other cats. Think about playing a game or two with your cat as a way to caution her and inculcate a sense of safety and trust.
- Other cats – They could be an easier shock to the cat if there are 3 or more cats playing together. Try to avoid searching for a cat to play with. If you are traveling with your cat for a few days, sit on a bench in the park for a nap between activities, but monitor what happens and protect your cat if work started to shift.
- Pets – Play with the pet if you are traveling and suitability may be greater.
- People – Feeding your cat at work, sitting at an Adopt A Cat session or getting her to attend a training program all prevent stress and create more acceptance. Think carefully about how to greet the constituency.
- Crowds – A cat with his/her tail tucked uncomfortably inching away from you has been subjected to an extreme stress event – think about people’s first experiences with cats and how long it takes to get used to them. Cats must feel safe even in a crowded or noisy environment but they simply won’t get used to it overnight.
- Shift of situation – In very stressful situations, many people simply abandon their cats. The crazed cat will find all of its new fur in the cat landfill. How many of you have found a cat wandering about the house that is no longer here but presentable? Think about your cats ability to cope with stress. Work to the job when you can.
Hamilton said “Stress is a response by the body to a person, a situation, or a change in environment. Stress is the body’s way of getting rid of things, creating a way to live life as normal.”
In addition to nursing care, he advised cat owners to use creativity, entertainment, and media to comfort and distract the cat from stress. “Use affection and doting to keep your cat high-priority on your mind instead of bombarding it with constant attention.”
Cats are bind to a place, so it would be advisable to provide a safe home for your cat. Contact a mortgage broker in Los Angeles, and they will find a suitable home for your pet and you.